“Classic French Bakery”

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is a very unassuming building on 3rd Avenue but what awaits inside is high quality breads and pastries. prices may seem a bit high but everything we have tried here from baguettes to batard to cinnamon rolls to almondine cookies has been first rate. A good place when you are looking for something a little upscale from the bakery section at Publix.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Lovely pastries and breads - both desserts and other treats. Try the almon pastry - everything is yummy!

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I was driving by and saw the sign for pumpkin cheesecake and quickly pulled in, when I got inside and was served I asked for the pumpkin cheesecake and the worker replied with a "we don't have anymore" then I asked will you have any tomorrow and I got a "we don't know" then I said ok do you have anything else pumpkin flavored and she replied "no" ok isn't this a bakery? Sorry but not worth my time or money (the place is overpriced and small selection)

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Unfortunately for me, I love this place. Everything we have ever gotten is just wonderful. I try to arrive when the place opens and I am never alone. There are usually 5-6 of us waiting.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

A handy sandwich shop on the main drag on the island produces sandwiches and French bakery items that are the best in the town. The staff is trained by the owner (a traditional French bakery) and there is no fooling around, no chatter, just business...and that is fine since the product is very good. And, the value is excellent.

You can get a great, fresh sub sandwich here. And the pastry is equally fine...and nicely boxed with string...just like in the south of France. They do fantastic birthday cakes!

The subs are particularly nice since they are made on excellent bread. Portions are very good and the sides are equally well made.

There are specials each day.

This is not SUBWAY and you will be glad your stopped.