“Cafe Heavenly on Wheels”
Review of Cafe Heavenly

Cafe Heavenly
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Heavenly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We've had several good lobster rolls at this cafe, but for those expecting to find the same quality on their food truck, I can only say we were very disappointed today at the Halifax Art Festival. I didn't expect the rolls to be as good as in the restaurant, but the lobster served on the truck didn't taste or for that matter even look fresh. And this for an item costing $20. Even the accompanying soft drink was mostly ice. A big disappointment all around.

1  Thank NileCruiser

Reviewed 27 October 2013

While visiting New Smyrna Beach with some friends, we were looking for a place to eat. We saw a banner on their outside saying #1 Lobster Bisque and decided to give it a chance. What a great find. Eating their Lobster Bisque was like being on Cloud 9. Absolutely deliciious. My friends had the Mahi Tacos that came with generous amounts of fish and they raved about how good it was. I had the Shrimp Roll which was piled high with shrimp and a wonderful sauce to accompany it. One of my friends ordered a mango smoothie which was was delicious. We were given samples of the gelato and how I wish I would have had room for it. From what I tasted, I would highly recommend the chocolate raspberry. The staff was extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome to their establishment. Although it is not on the water, they do have outdoor seating if that is your preference. For the quality and amount of food, I felt that it was priced just right.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Great soups, original sandwich and ideal location on your way to the Beach. Try their lobster bisque

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had the lobster roll sandwich with butter. What a great sandwich - will remember this one for long time - was that good. Yes, it may seem pricey at first when you look at menu, but this is real lobster we're talking about - the amount of lobster and the quality/taste is will astound you. After splitting one with my wife, we felt it was worth every penny. We were visiting the area for a long weekend and have recommended it to some of friends who may be visiting the area soon. You gotta check it out if you're there. You won't be disappointed. The staff was really friendly and willing to let you sample items too. Lobster bisque was good. You gotta check this place out. Oops, already said that.
Dave and Nancy

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Ate here for lunch and enjoyed sitting outside. We ordered a pizza and two sandwiches that took about 25 minutes to get. The wait was too long for the type of food we got.