“Great food and service”

Golden Biscuit Incorporated
Dunnellon
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My wife and I travel alot and we love food. We checked trip advisor and decided to try the golden biscuit. It was awesome. Everything was cooked just like we asked. I am real picky about my scrambled eggs and they nailed it. We will defiantly eat here again.

• Visited July 2013

florida
“Good, good, good!!!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Our new favorite breakfast spot!!! Everything is delicious!!! Had their biscuits and they are very good. Had the steak and eggs, yum! Cash only.

Visited May 2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“An OK place to go but don't expect anything special”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Went for breakfast with friends. It was OK. Staff was courteous and helpful. I had a glazed apple Belgium Waffle. Nothing special and the syrup was runny. Cash only. Sorry, but I have trouble with cash only places. I am in business and taking credit cards and paying the fees is just part of being in business. I will probably return, but there are nearby options for breakfast that are better and less expensive and they take credit cards.

Visited May 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Excellent Breakfast & Lunch”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Nothing to dislike! ( This place is rated: Five (5) Golden Biscuits ) Great food and this restaurant is spotless clean. The ladies that serve are great.

Visited September 2012
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“tight fit”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Food was abundant but average and the tables are so close together there is no room. This is a very popular breakfast gathering place for locals.

Visited April 2012