“Great Bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bagel World

Bagel World
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great Bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

They have a good assortment of different bagels and prepare sandwiches for breakfast and lunch - not open for dinner but very good for breakfast and/or lunch. They have a small eat-in area with a few tables or you can take-out. Great place.

Visited March 2014

Sanford, Florida, United States
“Eh, Part 2”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The bagels are always great. I've been going to NSB for twenty five years and have always stopped by bagel world. But, lately, their miserable attitudes have become too much. It's like they think they're doing you a favor. I'd rather go to Duncan Donuts down the street. I won't be back.

5 Thank seanc163
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great place to grab breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

The is a go to place to grab a breakfast sandwich or bagel and cream cheese - can't beat the price. Many options for the breakfast sandwich and many, many choices for bagels and flavored cream cheeses. Not much for ambiance, so we get the food to go.

• Visited April 2014
Springdale, Arkansas
“Very good bagels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Not having eaten a bagel for months, I decided to stop in at Bagel World after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. I am glad I did.

Small building, small parking lot. Those were my first impressions. There are a handful of tables inside, but most people order to go.

They had 18 varieties of bagels to choose from, although only three were sweet. The varieties may change daily. I chose a cinnamon crunch bagel and an apple cranberry bagel, both with honey vanilla cream cheese. BTW, this was also the only sweet cream cheese out of six flavors. But that's okay because the honey vanilla cream cheese was outstanding. My server toasted both bagels and spread the cream cheese on them before wrapping them up. I had one bagel yesterday morning and the other this morning. Both were very good. I preferred the apple cranberry, which surprised me a little. A warning if you have your bagels toasted: they obviously use the same toaster for all the bagels, so you will wind up with other flavors, like garlic or onion, on your bagel. This is hard to avoid, so I would suggest you lightly scrape the bottom of your toasted bagel before eating it. Garlic or onion are not what I want to taste with my sweet bagel.

All in all, very good. A little pricey, but hey it's vacation.

Jenison, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Best bagels we have ever had! great service, many choices. small parking lot and small building, but worth the wait and walk.

Visited April 2014