“Great bagels, good price”
Review of Bagel World

Bagel World
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The bagels here are fantastic. My family typically takes our summer vacation to New Smyrna Beach and we always eat at least one breakfast here. If you want their cream cheese, they put a *ton* of it on, but it does cost almost as much as the bagel itself. If you're not a cream cheese connoisseur, get your own cream cheese and save a little bit of money. Also, since they hand-make everything, make sure you get there early before they run out of your favorite!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

When my family comes to New Smyrna Beach for vacation this is always a place I go to about three times each week to buy bagels for the family. These are the best bagels I have ever tasted!!!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Best Bagel sandwichs around. I had the surfers bagel which had 3 meats, egg and cheese on an everything bagel---the BEST. My wife had a Bacon, egg and cheese on a cheese bagel. Get them toasted! Service/organization can be chaotic at times because of the smallness/setup, but staff does the best they can.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

They have a good assortment of different bagels and prepare sandwiches for breakfast and lunch - not open for dinner but very good for breakfast and/or lunch. They have a small eat-in area with a few tables or you can take-out. Great place.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The bagels are always great. I've been going to NSB for twenty five years and have always stopped by bagel world. But, lately, their miserable attitudes have become too much. It's like they think they're doing you a favor. I'd rather go to Duncan Donuts down the street. I won't be back.

5  Thank seanc163