other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kathryn H
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

Over the course of our stay we ran into many difficulties. The first started with getting into the gate however the owner was readily available and didn't give us the proper code. The second came when we tried to get into the condo and there has been painting going on and the key was stuck in the lock box. By jiggling it and hitting on it we were able to get it unlocked and get into the condo. The door handle lock is rusting and made it stiff the first few times we tried to get in. Although the place was relatively newly painted with lovely floors The furniture is old dirty and falling apart. We took pictures. The odors in the condo made all three of us nauseous. When we opened the sliding doors we realized that there is swamp gas. The towels and linens were washed however the towels had dirty left over stains and where in a condition that I wouldn't even consider keeping them. The access to the beach is very far away and we were not able to use it due to my elderly mom not being able to walk that far. Last on my list is that the television set in the extra bedroom never did function right and kept turning off and then could not be reset to turn on again.

I don't believe anybody's been in this condo for months. And I believe that no one came in to open it up for us and Ehret out before we got there. The dust on the tables and in the curtains was deplorable. I reached up to open the drapes on the door wall and could feel the dust that had built up. I don't have much more to say except I will not book ever again you're TripAdvisor. The pictures were deceiving. I have included pictures of the vinyl couch that is wearing away, the chair that is black with dirt, and the bottom of the tub which did not appear to be very clean. The whirlpool in the master had a layer of Sand on the bottom.

I would like a response from not only the owner but I would like a response from TripIt visor as to what happens in situations as ours.

Management Response
12 Dec 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review the condo. I’m very sorry that you were disappointed. I am taking your concerns into consideration and taking corrective actions. I have already installed a new TV in the guest room. And I’m in the process of changing and upgrading many of the items that were of your concerns.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing