“The best pizza in years!”

Villaggio's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Newberry
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I am mid-40's, and have given up finding a decent pizza like when I was young. Flavorful, quality ingredients, and doesn't taste like a food-services special.
I was working in the barn with friends one night, and there was cold pizza laying there. Grabbed a bite and was floored. Cold barn pizza, and it was awesome! It was Villiaggio's and I was hooked.
My family and I have made them a regular part of our fare, usually as a treat as they're a good distance from us.
Humongous pizza's, great toppings, a flavorful crust, and an involved owner all add up to a tremendous meal.
In several years, I have had exactly 1 bad pizza there. On Christmas Eve. It had a badly burned crust. It kept me away for a while, but surely it was as much my fault for ordering pizza on Christmas Eve! In reality they were busy as all get out that night so I don't blame them. :)
I wholly recommend this place to anyone in search of a real good pizza, nowhere comparable to a chain pizza...

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is the best pizza you can buy outside of the tristate area. In fact, move Villaggio's there, change nothing, and it probably is known as tbe best pizza in NY. I can't believe the best pizza in FL is in Newberry.

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Just tried this little pizzeria on the suggestion of a friend, and we'll be making this drive again. The crust is perfect and it's just the beginning.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Food is really good. People a great too. Atmosphere is small town pizza joint. Not fancy, just right.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Have had pizza from here many times and it is always consistently very good. The owner, Paul,
is very nice and strives to serve the best quality pizza for the price. Everyone that works there are pleasant and nice. Highly recommend.