“Best customer service”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Houston, Texas
“Best customer service”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I like to stay at Hampton Inns because I know what I'm getting. Nice comfortable beds, clean rooms, breakfast, and fresh baked cookies! This stay was especially nice because Karolin was so sweet and eager to make our stay enjoyable. She went above and beyond that's for sure! They were in the middle of remodeling but things were moving at a nice pace and I'm sure it will be even more inviting when they are finished. I'm sure I'll stay with them again, when I come back to Niceville. Thanks for a great stay! Carolyn G. Houston, Texas

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 January 2012

The hotel staff is the best part about staying at this Hampton Inn. The front desk staff have been very cordial, friendly during both of my recent stays especially Karolin who was at the front desk during my check-in both of the times I stayed there recently.

Suwanee, Georgia
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Perhaps 2-3 times a year I visit Eglin Air Force Base in Fort Walton Beach Florida. It's funny, but the highlight of the trip is my stay at the Hampton Inn at Niceville. I stay at 20-25 Hampton Inns throughtout the southeast US each year. There are many that are bigger, many that are newer, but none that are nicer than this facility. I can't believe that after 6 months between visits, I was greeted by personnel by my first name. Not after I checked in, before I checked in. It's a bit humbling, and quite refreshing.
Jan Seigler

Room Tip: Ask for a water view room which looks over the inlet.
1 Thank janseigler
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This was our first visit and we were very impressed with the friendly and efficient service. We were most cordially greeted by the evening desk attendant, met the manager and the night auditor who were equally friendly and were assisted by the breakfast preparation lady. If we are in the area again, we will stay with these folks.

Room Tip: Location is quiet. If traveling at a more comfortable temperature season, the second level overlook...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 15 January 2012

They were very friendly and gave great service. I would stay there again!

• Stayed January 2012
Poplarville, Mississippi
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Currently the facility is undergoing some upgrades, but they went out of their way to make sure the stay was pleasant. They opened up two rooms to be able to serve breakfast. I will be staying here again based on the service they providefd.

Room Tip: The rooms on the bay side have a great view.
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I have visited this hotel on business 3-5 times a year for the past 4 years and have never been disappointed. Good free breakfast, comfortable beds, and very friendly staff. Michelle always greets me by name even when it has been months since my last visit. Pam is very friendly and helpful as well. The rest of the staff is friendly and attentive, too. When I return in a few months, this Hampton Inn will be my home away from home again.

Room Tip: Bay View if possible.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
Regency Inn Niceville
Regency Inn Niceville
#4 of 6 in Niceville
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!