“Great place to stay!!!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Granada Hills, CA
“Great place to stay!!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I got to stay for whole 2 weeks while at this location while working at the nearby Eglin AFB. This is a great hotel. The whole time my stay was easy and comfortable. The hotel is very close to the site. The people working here are great, the cleaning staff, managers and people making the early breakfast are all wonderful.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Arlington, Texas, United States
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This facility was in the middle of a remodel. The lobby and lounge were completely torn apart so there was some inconveniences. However, the staff was very accommodating and apologetic. I expect that the next time I visit the facility will be very nice. can't wait to see the finished look.

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT on the first floor.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I like to stay at Hampton Inns because I know what I'm getting. Nice comfortable beds, clean rooms, breakfast, and fresh baked cookies! This stay was especially nice because Karolin was so sweet and eager to make our stay enjoyable. She went above and beyond that's for sure! They were in the middle of remodeling but things were moving at a nice pace and I'm sure it will be even more inviting when they are finished. I'm sure I'll stay with them again, when I come back to Niceville. Thanks for a great stay! Carolyn G. Houston, Texas

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 January 2012

The hotel staff is the best part about staying at this Hampton Inn. The front desk staff have been very cordial, friendly during both of my recent stays especially Karolin who was at the front desk during my check-in both of the times I stayed there recently.

Suwanee, Georgia
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Perhaps 2-3 times a year I visit Eglin Air Force Base in Fort Walton Beach Florida. It's funny, but the highlight of the trip is my stay at the Hampton Inn at Niceville. I stay at 20-25 Hampton Inns throughtout the southeast US each year. There are many that are bigger, many that are newer, but none that are nicer than this facility. I can't believe that after 6 months between visits, I was greeted by personnel by my first name. Not after I checked in, before I checked in. It's a bit humbling, and quite refreshing.
Jan Seigler

Room Tip: Ask for a water view room which looks over the inlet.
1 Thank janseigler
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This was our first visit and we were very impressed with the friendly and efficient service. We were most cordially greeted by the evening desk attendant, met the manager and the night auditor who were equally friendly and were assisted by the breakfast preparation lady. If we are in the area again, we will stay with these folks.

Room Tip: Location is quiet. If traveling at a more comfortable temperature season, the second level overlook...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 15 January 2012

They were very friendly and gave great service. I would stay there again!

• Stayed January 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!