“Wedding Week”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Morrison, United States
“Wedding Week”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had most of the third floor booked for the wedding party and families. We all had a wonderful time! The pool was so relaxing, the staff SO efficient and friendly. Always greeted us when we came in and when we left. All took a special interest in what we were up to, if we needed anything and made sure we had directions when we left the hotel. Can't wait to get back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Aldergrove, Canada
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The hotel and property were well maintained. The food was good for the complimentary breakfast. The staff was friendly, except for the night front desk clerk. The room was comfortable and the air conditioning worked through some hot weather.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Monticello, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Staff were very professional. Breakfast bar was filled with lots of goodies to eat and the pool was refreshing. Big complaint was the advertisement for the King size Bay front view. Disappointed with the more expensive room due to the view....could not see the bay that well with the trees and the For Sale Sign in the way.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Super friendly staff made my two night business trip a breeze. The service staff did two things that I've not experienced before. 1) I received a phone call from the front desk about 1 hr after arrival to ensure that everything was to my liking 2) the lady who made up my room left many notes througout the room letting me know that she had considered by belongings before touching or moving them. This was very well received.

Adrian
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great hotel, probably best near Eglin AFB. Offering the same good quality as other Hampton Inns but the customer service was outstanding. If you need a hotel in Niceville, this Hampton is in a great location and will not let you down. Try to get a room on at least the second floor though.

Room Tip: Get above the first floor.
Poplarville, Mississippi
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stay at the Hampton Inn in Niceville on a weekly basis. With my travels I have the option to stay at any hotel of my choose. I've now been coming to the Hampton Inn (Eglin) every week for the past 65 weeks. The staff makes every effort to make the stay a leasure. From the time I arrive to the departure they are there to make me comfortable.
The location and access to all the areas around is great, just a few miniutes from everything. There is great dining in short distances from the hotel. As a weekly Wednesday trip I'm treated to the local dining experience.
The staff which consists of Michele (GM), Karolin, Audrey, Shannon, Shaun & Tonya to the Kathy who makes great coffee and breakfast even Amy and Michelle who keep the rooms so comfortable this is the place to stay in Niceville, FL and the surrounding area!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are a great value, the front rooms have a view of the lake
Waynesville, Ohio, USA
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

We initially booked at a different Hampton Inn thinking the hotel was on the beach but upon arrival found out Mary Esther was not on the beach so we cancelled and rebooked to a more convenient Hampton Inn closer to Eglin. We were so lucky to get rooms at such short notice and as soon as we walked in we were greeted by Audrey at the front desk. She offered us bottles water, snacks, and cookies. A few minutes after I got into the room I received a call
from Audrey asking if the room was ok and she also saw the note asking for extra towels and brought them to the room personally. The room was mostly clean - typical Hampton standard with some areas needing more attention but good enough. I love how we are told about the clean blankets and sheets so there is no question about it. The last few Hamptons o stayed at have had an over powering Febreeze smell - better than something bad but it was a bit too strong for me. The wake up call I requested was right on time. In the morning I went to the front desk to buy a bottle of water and was told that they are set out there for guests to grab for no extra charge. The place is supposedly fully booked but I can't hear anything so soundproofing seems to be better than other hotels of the same class. I smelled some cigarette smoke even though this is a smoke free hotel and Audrey offered to bring up an air purifier but the smell subsided shortly so I didn't want to bother her too much. The small gesture of providing water and snacks at no additional cost, the service, the location, and cleanliness will ensure return business from me. This hotel understands customer service well!

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!