“Couldn't ask for more!!”

Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Reviewed 14 October 2013

When I travel, I prefer to stay at a Hampton Inn. I find them to be the most convenient, cleanest, friendliest and best value. The Hampton in Niceville is no exception. The staff is very courteous and accommodating and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the coffee was always fresh, even at 11:30PM when needing an extra cup for the late night email catch-up. The entire staff, from management to housekeeping, exceeded my expectations. I love the notes from the housekeeping staff, makes you feel like more than just another traveler. I would recommend this Hampton to anyone going to Niceville.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
mlhartley, Manager at Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thanks Mr. B for staff praise and noticing the clean and comfortable condition you enjoyed while in town. It means the world to us you had everything you need when you needed it. I will share your response with our staff. We are looking forward to your next visit. Cheers!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Niceville has the nicest staff and cleanest hotel I have ever been in. I would drive 20 hours to stay another night there....and if my son was still at Eglin AFB, I would go down and stay longer but only at the Niceville location!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

We came to Hampton Inn from a different hotel in town because the other hotel was dirty and had bugs! So glad we did!! We were missing out this place is awesome!!!!! We have stayed at 2 other hotels in Niceville on yearly visits and this has been the best experience!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Clean, convenient, and the friendliest staff you want to meet. Only downer was view of trash cans right outside the window and the ice machine not far from the room. Location is pretty central and it is easy to spot, and it was just a great place to rest and relax for a few days,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This was the most pleasant hotel stay my husband and I have ever had! Staff was fantastic, rooms were comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good, and changed every day. Afternoon snacks were offered also. There were no pay laundry machines in the facility, so the staff did some laundry for me at no charge! Location was excellent also. We hope to stay there again!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Very nice hotel. I was impressed, my normal stays are with the higher priced Hilton brands. Very friendly and professional staff. Overall cleanliness and amenities are very comparable to the hotels that I usually stay in.

Room Tip: I chose the lesser expensive room because I wouldn't find myself looking out at the bay enough t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had most of the third floor booked for the wedding party and families. We all had a wonderful time! The pool was so relaxing, the staff SO efficient and friendly. Always greeted us when we came in and when we left. All took a special interest in what we were up to, if we needed anything and made sure we had directions when we left the hotel. Can't wait to get back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Quality Inn At Eglin AFB
Quality Inn At Eglin AFB
#6 of 6 in Niceville
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!