“unique experience”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Niceville, United States
“unique experience”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Having stayed in hundreds of motels/hotels throughout this country, we do not have much good to say about most... This one is an exception. The service is outstanding and is genuine. The best one in the last 20 years!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Hudson, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Friendliest staff ever encountered. Called us by name every time we encountered them, and were extremely interested in our stay. Room and bed were very comfortable and amenities were great. Complimentary breakfast was very good, and the service there was excellent.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

From the moment we arrived, the staff was great! Very pleasant and helpful. We have stayed at many hotels - but never have we had a cleaning staff that left us a sweet note before. When we would come into our room after it had been cleaned, we would have a note and my boys' stuffed animals would be displayed on the bed. One day we came in and had a towel animal!! The only time I have seen that was on a cruise!! Thank you Hampton Inn, Niceville for treating my family so well! We will definitely stay with you again on our next trip!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have stayed with my Niceville family for over 4yrs. I travel to the area 3-4times a year and always look forward to my comfortable stay. They roll out the red carpet as though I'm the only guest in the hotel. They greet me by name as soon as I walk through the door...its always like coming home. I've been directed to other Hampton's in the area and I'm sure they are just as nice...but its something about this one...maybe its all in the name "Niceville"!!!...or maybe the overall accommodations ...but for sure I LOVE that bed and the freshness of the Duvets....just a great all around stay! Recommend this location highly. Michelle, Tonya, Audrey...they all do such a great job of making me feel special.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hampton Inn staff was awesome!!! Would stay there again!! Rooms were very clean and the hotel was close enough to Destin without having to pay Destin prices. The Rocky Bayou park across from the hotel had great access for the boat and a large pavilion with shade.

Copperas Cove, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is one of the best hotels I had the pleasure to stay in! The staff from manager to house keeping are the best and are truly concerned about you. Although laundry facilities were not available they offered to clean our clothes for free, and it took less then a day to get your clothes back clean and folded. The rooms were always cleaned and house keeping went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed,

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Niceville/Eglin AFB, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff was EXCELLENT, especially Summer:) My main concern was the high price of staying at THIS particular hotel, for such basic style/decoration/service/furnishings, etc. I paid for an "ocean view", only to have the view obstructed by a huge commercial for sale sign. Additionally, I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and paid much lower prices than this particular hotel, and they all had elevators that fit more than four people at a time (the elevators were "broom closet" small!!! Otherwise, it was a decent stay, but I don't think that I will return to this particular hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfro...
#2 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,232 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!