“A+++ All Smiles”

Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I will never stay anywhere else when I'm in Niceville, Florida. Super clean, nice breakfast, comfortable beds and the staff go above and beyond to make sure your stay is the best. Location was great. Best staff I have ever encountered! There are many hotels that need to send their staff to this location to be trained. Hampton has hit it out of the park at this hotel. I will definitely be back soon. Thank You Niceville Hampton Inn. Connie, Mississippi

Room Tip: Stay at the Hampton Inn you want be disappointed. A+++++, CB, MS

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My stay at the hotel was excellent, I enjoyed the clean room, very comfortable bed and the complementary hot breakfast. There was peace and quite for a peaceful night sleep. I also loved the fact that I could control the temperature in my room because I get cold easily. Another plus from the hotel was the breakfast on the go bag, just in case I did not have time to eat the hot breakfast, I could still have something for the road. The staff was very friendly and kind everytime we passed by the lobby. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My 2 granddaughters and I stayed here for one night, after 4 days at Miramar Beach, as it is close to the airport. Also close to Destin, I travel a lot, and I am a Diamond member of Hilton, this was hands down the nicest hotel staff that I have ever encountered. Obvious they enjoy their job. On arrival, they were setting up an outdoor cookout to show guest appreciation. They offered to launder our beach towels prior to checking out. Very thoughtful and vey appreciated.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was the trait of everyone who worked @ the hotel. A smile on the face can make a difference in someone's day. The staff care about the guests and go beyond their job responsibilities to meet and exceed the most discriminate taste.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel recently on a weekend trip to Destin. We decided on this hotel because it was close to all the attractions in Destin we were interested, but it was enough out of town to avoid being crowded. The room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel was quiet, the pool clean with lots of tables and seating around it. The breakfast area had a really good selection. We definitely will stay again!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Hotel is older but I like the fact that every room has a microwave and refrigerator. The afternoon/evening desk staff were very helpful and friendly. My room was clean but a bit noisy. I like the fact that the doors do NOT slam shut. Housekeeping were generous with the coffee and amenities. Oh, and you can stop by the front desk for bottle of water in mornings and again on return. They have fresh cookies and mints in the afternoon. They care about the guests and offer some nice extras. The parking is tight and I had to struggle a few times to squeeze my Dodge 1500 truck into a spot. And there was one minor issue....ants. I noticed one or two when I first checked in but didn't really think about it. Then I woke up one night at 1 am and turned on the light by the bed to find the nightstand by the bed was covered in ants! Kind of freaked me out. I told the morning clerk at the desk, she just said really?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014

If you are in the Niceville - Fort Walton beach area,...stay at the Hampton Inn in Niceville.....it is the best ever hotel I have stayed at. I travel for work and have to stay and Live in hotels.....the staff is EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Housekeeping is the BEST!!!! Trust me....you. will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
mlhartley, General Manager at Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Your comfort is our top priority. I have to agree with your assessment of our housekeeping staff, they are a very dedicated team and are always looking for ways to customize your stay. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks for your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Regency Inn Niceville
#4 of 6 in Niceville
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!