“Return to Hampton Inn--Niceville, FL”

Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Snellville, GA
“Return to Hampton Inn--Niceville, FL”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We never fail to stay at a Hampton Inn wherever we travel but the one in Niceville is a personal favorite because we LIVED in Niceville for 21 years and return there frequently and ALWAYS to this hotel because the staff, to include GM Michelle Hartley, go out of their way to make us feel welcome (and special). Case in point: Both my wife and i are now in our late 70s and DO NOT cherish the thought of staying above ground floor in case of fire and always add this special request to our booking but it is a RARE occasion that the request is honored likely because others arrive and check in before we do and are assigned rooms on a first come, first serve basis.

Many visiting contractors book the Niceville Hampton Inn because of its proximity to BOTH Eglin Air Force Base and the Okaloosa County Airport. Even so, we never fail to get what we ask for and a quick telephone call to the Inn the day before arrival assures that consideration.

The rooms always meet our approval and the cleaning staff leaves behind personal notes when they change out something that may have escaped our attention that NEEDS changing.
We tip them GENEROUSLY because they DESERVE that consideration. For example, when we meet a staff member (after check-in) at the desk (in and out) or cleaning personnel in the hall they address us by our SURNAME, meaning they care enough to LEARN and REMEMBER it. The GM is a gracious lady and it shows in a happy staff.

None do it better!!

Room Tip: Have stayed in many of their rooms--ALL good.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
United States
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great hotel! Great staff! I will be staying here again. Most impressed with the friendly staff and clean hotel rooms. Great breakfast. I have stayed in other Hampton Inn's none compare to this location. There is no other hotel in Niceville that would compare to this hotel. Keep up the good work!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Texas
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Excellent accommodations with a very friendly and personal staff. They know who you are on your arrival and see to your needs. They even washed and folded my clothes! They have a good continental breakfast and occasionally offer some eats at night.

• Stayed August 2014
Virginia
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This hotel is by far the best I have ever stayed in during 24 years of travel! Beats any chain out there. The staff is world-class, the hotel is nestled in nicely--sitting next to the Gulf of Mexico, the breakfast is superb and the atmosphere is above the best! I cannot say enough about the friendliness and professionalism of the staff nor have I ever seen a hotel staff be so accommodating to their customers. All the big named chains could take a lesson from this staff!! If you are traveling to the Destin-Fort Walton Beach-Niceville area you will not go wrong staying at this hotel. Do yourself a favor and select this hotel.

Pool onsite, breakfast provided, takeaway snack bags for the day provided, evening meal on WED, and wonderful cookies nightly.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!!!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Harker Heights, Texas
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The Staff at this hotel is by far the nicest and most welcoming staff I have ever met. I spent several weeks at this hotel and was amazed at how well the staff treated me. The rooms are comfortable and clean and have small microwaves and refrigerators with extremely small freezers. All in all, I enjoyed my stay. The only down side of this hotel is the fact that it does not have laundry facilities. The hotel staff will do your laundry in their industrial machine but I opted to do my own laundry in an off site facility.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
ms
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I will never stay anywhere else when I'm in Niceville, Florida. Super clean, nice breakfast, comfortable beds and the staff go above and beyond to make sure your stay is the best. Location was great. Best staff I have ever encountered! There are many hotels that need to send their staff to this location to be trained. Hampton has hit it out of the park at this hotel. I will definitely be back soon. Thank You Niceville Hampton Inn. Connie, Mississippi

Room Tip: Stay at the Hampton Inn you want be disappointed. A+++++, CB, MS
New York, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My stay at the hotel was excellent, I enjoyed the clean room, very comfortable bed and the complementary hot breakfast. There was peace and quite for a peaceful night sleep. I also loved the fact that I could control the temperature in my room because I get cold easily. Another plus from the hotel was the breakfast on the go bag, just in case I did not have time to eat the hot breakfast, I could still have something for the road. The staff was very friendly and kind everytime we passed by the lobby. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Regency Inn Niceville
Regency Inn Niceville
#4 of 6 in Niceville
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!