“Very Nice!”
Review of Cafe Bienville

Cafe Bienville
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Niceville
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: Independently owned local fare.
Description: Independently owned local fare.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We went for a walk and happened across the Café, of course we went in! Love, love, loved it!! Best Pumpkin Vanilla Latte! Service excellent, very informative. Wish everyone was this pleasant back home!

2  Thank naomileon
There are newer reviews for Cafe Bienville

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I had not tried this place even though I live here. I am dieting so I had a salad that was Delicious. Rosemary chicken was good. He sweet potatoe chips were good. I sampled my friends. He had some fresh bread with real butter and the red beans. Great porticos I gave this 4 stars but it is with every one. I look forward to sampling more items from the menu

2  Thank Niceguy4life
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Went for lunch on way to classic car show. We ordered half sandwich chicken and soup and half pork and gumbo plus sweet potato chips. Food presentatation was not attractive and taste blah, we left most of it there including the chips. Would not return. It was not crowded. You order at counter and pick up at window hard to rate service.

2  Thank RichDar
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Sweet salty crunchy sweet potato chips, large piece of fresh grilled mahi w/ almonds, greens, tomatoes, sauce on a delightful bread. Buttery nutty baklava dessert......perfect meal to watch a spectacular sunset with.

1  Thank Fran P
Reviewed 24 July 2013

If your looking for somewhere away from the Destin crowd to relax, wander into Niceville for a lunch at Café Bienville. I wasn't expecting much, but the food is top notch and I would definitely advise their sensation salad.

2  Thank avannatter