“Good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Friday night about an hour before closing! Wasn't crowded was seated right away. Server came over right away. My husband ordered a drink from that bar (Long Island Tea) I had sweet tea. I decided to eat light. I had soup and salad. Salad bar was a mess! Realize it was late but I hate to see unkept salad bars. Everything was fresh just needed a little care. Soup was served hot! My husband got an appetizer it was really good! Server was very attentive. The booth we sat in could use some TLC cracked and tape....overall the restaurant was clean. The manager also stopped by our table. I would go back....

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food is good, and if a mistake in kitchen they always bend over backwards to make it right. Service is Best In the County. Prices are fair, they offer coupons also.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Very good food and service. I'm not rating this as a "white glove" restaurant. This is a family chain restaurant. But for the type of restaurant it is the food is excellent and the service is unusually good.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

you visit the establishment the other night no way to a local attraction in the area you're on a time limit which probably not the right place to go with time waitresses record you're very helpful extremely slow and having to get ahold of me to the check paid great place great food but not where you want to go if you're in a rush extremely slow slow service.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was right by my hotel and it was raining so we didn't feel like walking around.

There is not much choices anyway so it was a win win.

My friend ordered a Carolina salad and it came with big pieces of chicken unlike other ruby's. My avocado grilled chicken was nice. The chicken was tender and juicy.

The greatest thing about this restaurant was to have Hillary as our waitress. She's funny, talkative, nice and has a great personality. I'm definitely coming back for her. She made our evening even nicer than it was.

Thank you so much for the nice/great service and fresh food.

2  Thank CecibelB