“Cranberries”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Niceville, Florida
“Cranberries”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Why were cranberries taken off the salad bar ? You have one of the Best salad bars around but I am a fan of cranberries and other fruits on my salad. Bring back the cranberries and ill eat there more often.

• Visited March 2014

Branson, Missouri
“Food good but need to clean”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

As usual the food is good at every Ruby Tuesday but the bathroom may have been the filthiest smelliest ever.

Visited March 2014
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Ruby's...seen one, seen them all.”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

It's a chain, so what can I say? The food is always good but I was sorry to see them discontinue the bison burger. Anyway, their burgers are a bit pricey. Twelve dollars is a bit much but they are good. The salad bar is one of the best. There are always specials that you can get off the computer so look before you go. The half-rack of ribs is pretty good as is the New Orleans plate. It's one of our regular stops - about every six weeks it comes up on the list and we go back. Never disappointed.

Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Friday night about an hour before closing! Wasn't crowded was seated right away. Server came over right away. My husband ordered a drink from that bar (Long Island Tea) I had sweet tea. I decided to eat light. I had soup and salad. Salad bar was a mess! Realize it was late but I hate to see unkept salad bars. Everything was fresh just needed a little care. Soup was served hot! My husband got an appetizer it was really good! Server was very attentive. The booth we sat in could use some TLC cracked and tape....overall the restaurant was clean. The manager also stopped by our table. I would go back....

• Visited March 2014
Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, United States
“IT ALWAYS ROCKS”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food is good, and if a mistake in kitchen they always bend over backwards to make it right. Service is Best In the County. Prices are fair, they offer coupons also.

• Visited January 2014