“Good enough”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good enough”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Outside is nondescript, but room was a pleasant surprise - good bed, towels, tv. Had a fridge and microwave. Appeared recently upgraded. Breakfast was poor - only cold cereal and a few bread items, plus coffee and juice. Maybe they weren't busy so did not put out a lot, or maybe that's normal, who knows. The pool appeared to be added as an afterthought - barely any area for chairs, no tables/umbrellas, no greenery to hide it a little from the neighboring business. Location was good. I was there only one night and didn't mind the drive over to the beach. Bottom line, if you just need a cheaper room than the other chain hotels in the area, it's good enough - as long as breakfast and pool are not make or breaks - there is a Waffle House next door. Also, call for a reservation if you want to ask for any discounts (AARP, AAA, whatever) as they mentioned not hosting the reservations system so don't have the ability to offer discounts via online booking (or some such wording).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We got to Fl a day before our condo rental was available and chose the hotel at the last minute. Overall for the price we were very satisfied. Room was clean and staff was friendly. We were only about 10 minutes from miramar beach when we left the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank thecountrychic
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My wife and I booked room @ 4:45pm May23 for 2 nights May24-25. We had to cancel due to her getting sick. I was told the day before there would be NO fee to cancel since I was already within 24hr window. I called back May24 and a RUDE manager said I would be billed full price. She told me that if I had called 5 minutes earlier she could have canceled it for free. I fought on the phone with her for over 20 minutes, she hung up on me and I called back. She finally answered and said she could call her manager. She did and her manager said they would have to charge us a $50 cancel fee. So after the call I called my credit card company to make sure I was not being billed the full amount. The lady at the credit card company tried to call the hotel and as soon as she told the lady she was from the credit card company the manager hung up on her. I have never dealt with someone so rude in the hotel industry. I have traveled all over the world and never seen this kind of service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Niceville hotels

Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Management was very pleasant & helpful. Only a few minutes to Destin, Florida. If you like the activities in Florida, but like to sleep in a quiet, comfortable environment, this is the place! We stayed during spring break - hotel was nice & quiet and clean. Room prices very reasonable - saved lots of money compared to other accommodations. Don't go by internet rates - call and you will be pleasantly surprised. Saved over $20 per night by calling first. Will definitely recommend this to others - plan to visit often.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Mainsat, France
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Great find - quiet, super clean, left the madness of Panama City Beach during spring break and found this little gem of an Inn. Owner really nice guy and so accomodating - would recommend this place to everyone - keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Franklin, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Ultra Clean, Great Place to Stay!
The Regency Inn in Niceville, FL is a wonderful place to stay! I have stayed there four times in the past month, and will be staying there agin in a week. The rooms are very clean, nicely appointed, when you check out, the housekeeper goes in, mops the tile flooring, vaccums, cleans the room from top to bottom. The King Sized bed is very comfortable, the rooms are decorated very nicely, dark green walls, and a nice sized flat screen TV. Breakfast is a modest continental breakfast, cereal, bagels, fresh muffins, English muffins and assorted juices. There are laundry facilities on site as well. The pool is very well maintained, nice lounge chairs and is open 24/7/ The owners and staff are very nice and accommodating, always available and willing to help any way they can. I highly recommend this place as it is the nicest, cleanest hotel in Niceville!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank birdnest35
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at The Regency Inn Hotel in Nicevelle, FL for 6 nights in July 2013. We were very pleased!!! The Staff including the Manager: Mr. Patel, Dean, Judy & Housekeeping, were very nice to us and very accommodating. The hotel and our room was very room clean. The location is only minutes away from Destin, but there are some great local restaurants in Niceville as well. The price was also great! We paid a lot less than if we would've stayed in Destin. Thank you to the management and staff for a great 1st time visit to the area!!! :))

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Sleep Inn
#20 of 39 in Destin
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Best Western Sugar Sands Inn & Suites

Been to Regency Inn Niceville? Share your experiences!