“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Saltwater Cafe

Saltwater Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Saltwater Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 33 Restaurants in Nokomis
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved this place!! Our server Mary was absolutely awesome. My fish and chips special was delicious. The batter was hot and crispy and the fish was nice and flaky. The fries were hot and firm and the cole slaw was crispy. My daughter and grandson shared the "seafood steam pot" and there was enough that they were willing to share some of it with the rest of us. The clams and oysters were done to perfection!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brought my father in the day after Father's Day to celebrate. Got a seat right away! The host was very friendly. The happy hour drink specials were the best. We had some raw oysters to start. They all we big and juicy and only for .89 a piece. The main course was a pizza. I have to say some of the best pizza I've had in my life. Great place will be back for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was there for dinner with my family and I found the service to be excellent it was very busy yet there was no wait time for me I had steak and it was excellent at a reasonable price I would definitely recommend this place for my friends and I will return the future. I haven't tried it yet but the server also told me they have an excellent brunch serving a lot of Swiss items I will try that soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice place to eat, go a lot on Friday all you can eat fish at a good price. We also like the fish and chips.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I ate at this restaurant recently while on a business trip. I ordered the one pound lobster and a salad and I thought they were both very good. I thought the server did a good job, too, checking on me at regular intervals. I was by myself and sometimes, when you dine alone, you can be neglected, but that wasn't the case here. I would go back for sure.