“Great view and food!!”

Trio On The Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In between Aventure Ave & Hispanola Ave
Description: We have a lovely outdoor seating area that includes lounge bay seating, table bay view seating, bar, and semi enclosed booth seating. We also have two semi private cabanas outside, as well as two warm fire pits that burn nightly. We have lower bay inside seating thats still has a gorgeous view of or famous bay. When we have our nightlife events we have an illuminated dancefloor VIP Bottle service seating and an indoor bar as well. We look forward to seeing you at Trios On The Bay.
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great view and food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great food and view, sevice was pretty good, and the food was not bad but the price was a little high, also there was some sort of private party going on so they were short staffed.

• Visited April 2013

Miami, Florida
“Worst Food Ever...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

Great setting and friendly wait staff however the food was AWFUL and Management even WORSE... My family and I were at the establishment for a birthday celebration (15 people). To begin we ordered drinks that took 40 minutes before being served and an 1 1/2 hour wait for the food to be served. I ordered the pasta carbonara; to start the pasta was ice cold like it had been in the refrigerator, the pasta noodles were not cooked and there was absolutely no sauce on the plate. In addition, I ordered a glass of wine which tasted as though it was from the box and it was served to me in a dirty glass. My sister ordered the steak skewers (delicious but ice cold) and the mac and cheese (HORRIBLE). Everyone at the table shared similar experiences. When speaking to Management about the food; we were severely disappointed at the response.."most customers love the food and its just a matter of taste". Not a very professional establishment. We were glad to pay the bill for the horrible food and vowed to never eat or recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank tyler j
“Better than I expected!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

We were in a hurry to find someplace and just randomly picked Trio. We were pleasantly surprised that the food turned out so good! And the chocolate desert we had was amazing! The hostess said that they had just gotten a new chef. I think they'd better keep him!
It was too cool and dark to sit outside so we just sat in the bar area. They had let a wedding party have half the restaurant, But it was fine. They weren't loud or anything.
The prices were probably about right for the amount of food we got. My piece of fish was a substantial portion and my husbands pork chops were, too.
We would definitely eat there again!

Washington, New Jersey
“Great view, gorgeous outdoor area/bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

The view is beautiful and one of the few restaurants in Miami where you can actually sit by the water. The whole outdoor area is very nice and quite romantic. The food is good and the service is usually good. I have been on a few different occasions and I really can't complain. I don't know why this place isn't more popular given it's decor, food and view.

Visited March 2012
New York
“please don't bother going here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

Great setting, nice staff but HORRIBLE food.
My wife ate the snapper - it was rubbery,cold and overseasoned to the point that she could hardly taste the actual fish.
My ribs had lots of ribs, very little meat. the brocollini and carrots were just about raw. My daugters chcken was undercooked (not exactly safe) she left most of it on her plate. Only my son's mac and cheese was well received. If they change chef and food preparers, I might go back.
Really wanted to like this place - dont bother going here.

• Visited December 2012