“VERY DISSAPOINTED!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In between Aventure Ave & Hispanola Ave
Description: We have a lovely outdoor seating area that includes lounge bay seating, table bay view seating, bar, and semi enclosed booth seating. We also have two semi private cabanas outside, as well as two warm fire pits that burn nightly. We have lower bay inside seating thats still has a gorgeous view of or famous bay. When we have our nightlife events we have an illuminated dancefloor VIP Bottle service seating and an indoor bar as well. We look forward to seeing you at Trios On The Bay.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Went there with some friends to celebrate a birthday. I requested a reservation for 9:00, I was told nothing available until 9:30 because there was two parties of 10 coming. I expected this huge crowd(it was Saturday night) only to find just a hand full of people there but the restaurant had a nice look.We were seated outside(The view of the bay was very nice). It started to rain and we had to be moved inside. While waiting to be served (service was slow)we noticed ants crawling around the table. At this point we decided to leave and go somewhere else where we had a great time! My understanding is they have changed management. They really need to get it together because we were highly DISSAPOINTED and doubt I will ever go back!

1  Thank mhenry222
There are newer reviews for Trio On The Bay

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Nice place but horrible management. My wife and I went w/ two other couples and our kids; 5 kids in total. There were two other tables seated outside. One of those tables was evidently upper management and friends. Our kids were playing in the courtyard and a very rude woman from a nearby table came over and told us she could not have our kids playing in the rocks or running around. She did not identify herself as management and told us this in a very rude manner. We agreed and made our kids sit nicely at the table. We later asked our server if she was a manager and she said yes, she is also a friend of the owner. A few minutes later the woman came back to our table and rudely asked if we had a problem w/ her. I said yes, she could have identified herself as a manager and been more polite. She then responded w/ a vulgar comment about our parenting skills and told us she would get our check and we could leave. Mind you we had a nearly $200 tab and were only into our appetizers and there were only 6 other people in the entire restaurant. I could almost understand if we were there late at night, but this was at seven in the evening. It's a shame because we would really have overlooked the marginal service; our food came out at different times, the table was rarely cleaned and they were out of every other thing we wished to order, for an alternative to the now defunct Shuckers and Crab House. If they do not want kids in the restaurant they should post "not family friendly" signs or tell us that before we order $200 worth of food and drinks. With only six other people in the restaurant at 7:00 you would think they would be happy to have us there. It's no wonder the place was empty.

4  Thank maria d
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Well i had a party for my husband about 23 ppl..the food was about the size a three year old child would eat..the service ok not great..and the price was to high..i really wish a went some were eles..
A MAD WIFE...NEVER AGAIN DONT
Eat here..

2  Thank cocoa74
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This place has turned around dramatically for the better. We had a booth with a beautiful view of the bay, which is fantastic considering the reasonable prices! The big surprise was the food. It was delicious. Nice, friendly, and good-looking staff. And decent music on the dancefloor afterwards with a cheerful clientele. There was also a well-stocked coctail bar, but since I don't drink liquor, cannot judge.

1  Thank Mila C
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Love this place, being almost able to touch the water makes up for anything else it's missing. The food here has been great within the last year with the new chef on board who may I mention, I learned came from the Biltmore is awesome! The asian, mediterranean infused selection are really awesome. I had a tasting there recently for our wedding and I must say I was very impressed. Beautiful place, great service and awesome location!