“Another lovely experience.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Susan C
“Great location, nice house, amenities are misrepresented”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Wit's End is set on a beautiful, natural beach, on a rare, peaceful island off Florida. The house is in good condition, in general, but there are a few big problems.

It is listed as having 2 king and 1 queen bedroom. It doesn't. It has 1 king and 2 full bedrooms (as in size of beds).

It is listed as having a tv in every bedroom. It had a tv in 1 bedroom.

We would not have rented this house if it had been truthfully represented. Not cool.

The upstairs is nice and has a great kitchen. Downside of the upstairs is there is a Very Dark tint on all the windows which makes it quite dark inside.

Master is nicely updated.

There is 1 very small, not-updated bathroom for 3 bedrooms.

Master bath is not updated.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Apr 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review. We apologize for the bedroom representation. Some of the homes do have a dark tint to keep the strong rays of the sun out.

We are glad you enjoyed our peaceful beautiful island!

The North Captiva Island Club Team

Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway
Management Response
24 May 2012
Thank you for your lovely comments and for coming back again and again! We are happy to have Kayla as well. I will make sure she gets your praise!
MI
Reviewed 5 January 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$473
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing