“CAPTIVATED BY SUNSET CAPTIVA 48”
Yes this is Captiva Beach!
You will enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Yes this is Captiva Beach!
You will enjoy the beautiful sunsets.
Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room.
4K Smart TV, WII gaming system & games. Upgraded cable package. Over 150 DVD & Blu-ray's.
Formal dining room for six. Stereo with IPod docking station.
Fully equipped kitchen.
This kitchen is complete.  If you have it at home, it's probably here!
We provide detergent for the dishwasher,  Ziplock bags, plastic wrap, aluminum foil.
Fridge has ice maker, in-the-door ice, water, etc.
Master Bedroom with King size bed.  This is a new mattress and is absolutely fabulous!
Mater bedroom w/New Smart TV & DVD player. Access to the top deck from the bath.
Luxury master bedroom full bath with multi-head fixture.
Master bedroom walk-in shower.
2 twin beds. Beds can be moved together to become King Size.
Room has a Smart TV with DVD player and a crib.
2nd full bath located off the bedroom.
Updated 2nd full bath.
Full size futon in the alcove on the second floor landing.
Powder room located on the main level
Full size washer and dryer.
6 beach towels are there for your convenience.
Added living space for your enjoyment.
Enjoy breakfast on the lanai.
Checkers anybody?
Upper deck. Great for morning coffee & sunbathing. Very private & nicely furnished.  Faces the Bay.
Welcome to 48 Oster Court. Our home is well decorated featuring many local artist.
Four bikes. And beach wagons too!
What a view!
Boardwalk to the beach.
Just steps from our house to the white sand beach
Community heated pool.
Community heated pool.
Tennis anyone?
BBQ area located near the swimming pool.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

onehappyh...
Louisville, Kentucky
“CAPTIVATED BY SUNSET CAPTIVA 48”
Reviewed 13 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

My family has been blessed with three different stays with Sunset Captiva 48. We are a middle aged hard working couple with two small children...but when we are on Captiva it is all relaxation and no worries...this home just adds to this stress free way of life. We fell in love with this home from the very first time we walked in! I was amazed at all of the items that were stocked in the home for guests use. We have never had to pack beach towels, or rent umbrellas. We never have to bring a cooler, and there is every kitchen utensil that you have ever imagined right at your fingertips; if you are like us and love the home so much then you will enjoy cooking at home as opposed to dining out. The wonderful location of the home makes it ideal for walking to the Village center; if you do choose to dine at one of the fabulous restaurants. The owners have made new updates and improvements each year that we have returned. I have rented many homes and when I write in the guest book I usually say; "I would love to stay here again." This is the only home that I can honesty say I have stayed here again...and again!
The owners are extremely nice and very prompt in returning e-mails. The rental company that they list with is one of the nicest on the island also. You will not be disappointed in this rental home. If you choose to stay in Sunset Captiva 48 you might just find yourself Captivated too!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
13 Dec 2011
Thanks for the great review, April, it's always nice to have you and your family at our vacation home!

Vernon Hatridge

St. Louis
Reviewed 31 March 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,550
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing