“Delicious and Reasonable”

Crow's Nest Beach Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Crow's Nest Beach Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Great food. Great music. Great fun. Happily served nightly at The Crow's Nest Beach ar & Grille, ranked one of Captiva's top TripAdvisor restaurants. Casual, comfortable good times food and drink, with a front-desk view of Captiva's beautiful sunset. Make sure not to miss: * Monday & Thursday night: Captiva Crab Races, 6 PM Family Dinner Show, 9 PM Adults * Live Music Friday & Saturday Nights, 8 pm - Close Bar opens at 4 pm, dinner available 5 pm - 10 pm.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My husband and I both enjoyed our meals at the Crow's Nest, and were suprised at the costs considering the area. Would definitely go back!

jason m, Manager at Crow's Nest Beach Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Lynn R,
Thank you for your positive review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed dinner with us at the crow’s nest beach bar & grille. I'm also pleased to know that you appreciate the value you get here in our dinning establishment. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

This place had OK food, nothing spectacular. The drinks were good, but expensive. Most of the staff was extremely unfriendly. We stayed at Tween Waters for a week, and really dreaded coming here a couple of nights, as a last resort. The customer service was one of the worst I've seen. The hostess was unwelcoming, and didn't greet us. The manager walks around, but never has a smile on his face or looks at any of the customers. The bartenders were great though. The crab races are dull, we tried to avoid them. We won't be returning.

Dear ceethevegan,
I'm sorry our food & beverage team did not delivery you a warm and friendly dinning experience. We strive for great customer service and we seemed to have missed the mark with you. We do take all of our reviews seriously and use them as tools to better ourselves in the future. I'm also sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy our very popular crab racing event.I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy our bar staff. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you for taking you time in writing this review.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Went to the Crow's Nest tonight having exhausted all other South Seas and downtown spots. Excellent fish fry, very good service with a totally attentive staff. Clearly worthY of a repeat visit. And there was a band!

Thank F. Scot B

Dear F. Scot B,
Thank you for the positive review of the crow’s nest beach bar & grille. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Friday night fish fry special, along with our friendly service staff and live music. I hope to see you back again soon. Thank you for taking time in reviewing the crow’s nest beach bar & grille.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Food : awful. Staff not friendly at all. Moreover, it's curious that TripAdvisor deleted my former review....

3  Thank mcpicsou
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We went on a Thursday evening, and we're very disappointed to find out that there would be no more crab races until mid-October. We had already ordered food, or we would have left. I wish they would have updated the website to indicate that fact - especially since we have a limited number of places to try on vacation.

Beer selection was nonexistent (nothing local and no printed beer list), and the kids didn't like the pizza. The service, however, was good. The problems we had weren't our server's fault.

2  Thank Rebekah R