“The Place to go for Watersports on Sanibel-Captiva”
Review of YOLO Watersports

YOLO Watersports
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Captiva Island
Garden City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Place to go for Watersports on Sanibel-Captiva”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great experience. 16 year old boy did parasailing, jet ski and fly-board. Very organized and efficiently run place. Shop is right next to the beach where the sports take off from. Very nice, friendly, responsible staff. On time. He was only one (of us) going parasailing. They put him with another small group. When the time came, instead of having him go up with two old people, parents-late 30's :) , a 20's Yolo guy that was on the boat went up with him. The equiptment was in very good shape. They don't skimp on the time - if anything you get extra. (They book a 45 min event on the hour...) We had a great experience.
Oh yes, and my husband took my younger son on a 'scoot-coupe'. A three wheel tiny car type of thing. They loved it!
If you are staying on Sanibel as we were, it is a nice drive over. We were on the end of Sanibel farthest from Captiva and it took us 20 minutes. There are places to eat on the same block as Yolo. We had lunch twice at a casual place that was nice.

2 Thank Familytripapril2014

Sarasota, Florida
“Flyboard/Stand Up Paddle Captiva”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Captiva is a pretty mellow place overall but I was looking for a cool adventure idea and found the guys at YOLO Watersports. They hooked me up with a Flyboard lesson and honestly made my whole trip. They had a fleet of jetskis, stand up paddle boards and tons of other action sports toys. Price was very reasonable and its right on the main drag on the island. If you need a fun different experience these are the people to see. Try flyboarding you won't regret it or find it anywhere else on the island.

Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“YOLO Flyboard”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great flyboarding experience! Our 16 year old daughter loved it. Staff very nice, friendly and helpful. Can't wait to flyboard again with YOLO.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Parasailing”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I'm 11 and I went to YOLO for Parasailing and it was so much fun. It is a great view from up in the sky. You go up, get splashed around and lot's of laughs are included too!

3 attraction reviews
“Great staff and fun activities!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Went parasailing with my two young kids and had great staff help them feel comfortable and safe. Later went back for stand up paddleboarding and had fun with friendly guidance from the staff on the beach. One of my kids bought a longboard (skateboard) there and they happily loaned out tools for tweaking the trucks, then even arranged to have it shipped home. I highly recommend this place!

Visited March 2014