Pros: nice pool, beautiful views from the hotel building directly facing the gulf, all staff that we dealt with (except the rude front desk girl) were friendly, fresh fruit at the continental breakfast was good.
Cons: Our hotel room/building was an old, motel-style set up. It was dirty and in serious need of updating and repair. As an example, our room door had a deadbolt that did not work, even though our door opened directly to the outside. In addition, while the view from our balcony was beautiful, the balcony table was cracked, the balcony itself had peeling paint, and the sliding door to the balcony was broken so that we couldn't even lock the door at all. We just couldn't shake the "ick" factor. Oh, and take everything that you think you will need. After a sunburn, we had to pay over $14 for a bottle of aloe vera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island