We had 3 families with 9 teenagers for our annual trip to Tween Waters. The kids had a great time. They always had something to do and were exhausted by the end of the day. The adults enjoyed relaxing on the beach or by the pool. The suites and cabins were great as usual. The beds are excellent. The breakfast buffet is always good, too.
This time we splurged and had Bailey's deliver our food. It was so nice to have it waiting for us in the suite when we arrived. I always provide lunch food and snacks but we go out for dinner.
The Mad Hatter Restaurant was even better than last year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island