We recently vacationed here for a 35th anniversary trip(Oct15-19) and were well pleased with everything that this beautiful resort has to offer! Our pool view room(353) was comfortable, attractive, convenient and kept clean and well serviced by Tonya. The spacious pool and the beautiful beach, just a quick stroll across the road from the hotel, were what we enjoyed the most, but there is certainly plenty more to do there if you like. A bonus to a stay here is that the beach is a perfect spot to view gorgeous sunsets on the Gulf. Bring your camera! The hotel has a great system to ensure that guests always have as many clean beach towels as are needed. We found interesting sea shells on this beach and even more of them on nearby Blind Pass beach, a short drive from this resort. The grounds at Tween Waters are lovely and well kept. As northerners, we appreciated and enjoyed that many palms and plants, had sign markers that told us their names and about them.
As for the restaurants at Tween Waters..it's all good! Our complimentary continental breakfasts included abundant choices of fresh fruit, pastries and bagels. Dinners at Crows Nest and Old Captiva Inn were delicious! Oasis Pool Bar served tasty light food and drinks. Tasha, at Tween Beans Coffee, made great coffee drinks, especially enjoyed the Iced carmel and Kahlua!
We found that employees were friendly, professional, and always helpful. Thanks to every one of the staff at the hotel and restaurants there, whose professional service contributed our great vacation experience there! A special thanks to Liz, Christine, Olga, Brett, Tasha, Tonya, Jarrett, Tammy, Dana, and Vilda, whose names I have remembered because of especially pleasant service that helped make our 35th anniversary stay there one to remember!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island