For the second time, my husband and I stayed in the Sea Grape on the third floor overlooking the ocean. We ate continental breakfast every morning in the Old Captiva House. There we had fresh fruit and bagels. In the afternoon we spent time at the pool and had a great server, Maria who took excellent care of us and made awesome drink suggestions. One day we rented a boat from the marina at the hotel and did some island hopping just north of Captiva.
Overall we had a great stay at the hotel.
Travelers tip: One thing we learned was due to wind we had to keep the "do not disturb" sign wedged in the door rather than hanging on the door handle. The maid entered the room a couple times when we thought we posted the sign and I think it was because of wind blowing it off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island