Stayed for 5 days on Captiva, hotel was great, the location, the view, the service was excellent. the on-site restaurant, The Captiva House, was exquisite and and delicious. The breakfast buffet, served each morning and included in the price, was especially good with fresh fruit and pastries. The service all around the resort was friendly and very helpful. House-keeping staff very efficient and thorough. Short walk to the private beach and the on-site marina provides various boating or kayaking activities. Have stayed on Sanibel previously, prefer Captiva, a little more secluded and short drives to Sanibel. Definitely will go back. Rooms have screened in balconies facing the marina or ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island