The location of this hotel is fantastic and makes it. The rooms were a little shabby but it all seemed to add to the relaxed atmosphere. The pool was busy, but the beach was quiet and we even managed to swim with visiting dolphins! Breakfast was included in the cost and was self service, however I do slightly object to paying a 20% tip when all our server did was bring 1 pot of coffee! But perhaps that's because we are British! When you are shown to your table the lady in charge of the dining room & complicated bill / slip , resident / non resident system, you a reminded that you need to tip your server! The staffing is definitely quirky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island