We have been going to Tween Waters with our two daughters for the past 5 summers and planning another trip for summer of 2011. The staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable and we love the resort. The beach is beautiful and great for shelling. Waves are quite calm most of the time and it is great for children. The cabanas and umbrella rentals are great and complimentary towels. The pool is a relaxing oasis with a great little grill restaurant and the bartenders are so nice and great service. We get our room on the bay side so it is really quiet and nice to see the boats from our balcony. The restaurants and shops on the resort are nice and we enjoy the complimentary breakfasts. We absolutely love Tween Waters Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island