Dont bother with this over priced worn out smelly dump!. Management is rude, all they want is your money. The smell is awful behind the restaurant, they had a guy on the roof of the restaurant all night with a pressure washer trying to clean it up. Very loud all nite long, got no sleep! Mangement didnt care at all, not even a sorry. The bed was held together with wire, the wood floors are dry rotted (nasty) I would reccomend astay in Sanibel and just visit Captiva for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps to Captiva Beach, fabulous restaurants, and quaint shops, the Captiva Island Inn provides the perfect location in the heart of the beachside Captiva Village. The Captiva Island Inn’s cottages and suites sit squarely between the Captiva Island beach on one side and the bay on the other. Either way you go, the scenery is fantastic… Captiva Island Inn Accommodations. 17 Unique 1 and 2-Bedroom Cottages, Suites, and Rooms. Choose a 1-bedroom cottage, a 1-bedroom suite, a 2-bedroom suite, the 2-bedroom penthouse suite or relax in splendor with an ensuite room in a gorgeous 5,000 square foot home. Or, if you desire, rent the entire Celebration house. We have accommodations to suit every need! See why Southern Living Magazine featured the Captiva Island Inn as one of their top beach picks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Captiva Island Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Island Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Captiva Island Hotel Captiva Island
- Captiva Island Inn Bed & Breakfast Florida