“Apps and desert a must”

The Bubble Room Restaurant
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Service was good but waiter very busy and rushing a lot
Gumbo and cakes were great.
Spicy shrimp was ok won't get it again
Pasta was average as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,761)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My kids aged 9, 12 & 14 enjoyed the chocolate cake, butter crunch pie, chocolate torte and loved the portion size, very large desserts. Eclectic atmosphere and friendly waitress.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

It's a nice place to visit once then you are over it. It's very over the top with collectables. They encourage people to walk through all of the dining rooms which are already overcrowded. So it became annoying when you were trying to eat and so many people were wandering around. Gift shop is incredibly small and is lacking interesting merchandise considering the restaurant next door.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

In years past I had preferred to eat at other restaurants, but now the food here has really improved! I had the beer-batter fried shrimp, which was delicious! The "bubble bread" was the best that I had received there in many years. The decorations are very fun to look and I would recommend taking a look around the surprisingly large restaurant as each room is unique! If you haven't come back in a while or you are a first time visitor, come to the Bubble Room for so good food!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I have lived in Lee County and vacation on Sanibel almost every year. We have always heard you must try the Bubble Room so this year we decided to go.

I had prime rib and my husband had grouper. My prime rib was ok but frankly for the price it lacked flavor. I do a much better prime rib. My husband's grouper was ok he had the soy and pineapple glazed and was disappointed as he had had grouper at the Sandbar the night before and said the Sandbar's was by far the best. One of my our sides was a twice baked potato. Once again the potato lacked flavor. I do a much better one.

The price point is $25.00 + and for that I expect wonderful food not average. You can go to Bubba's Road House in Cape Coral for a better prime rib at $14.99 instead of $30.00 at the Bubble Room.