“A Tradition on Girls' Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Green Flash

Green Flash
Price range: US$0 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
boulder, co
“A Tradition on Girls' Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I'll be honest. I don't love the food on Captiva for the most part. It's ok, but pretty touristy and pricey. We rent a house and tend to eat in. Preferably something we've caught that day. That said, the Green Flash stands out for the quality of the food, the ambience of the location and the great service. I go every year with my girlfriends on our annual girls' weekend and we save the Green Flash for the last night. It's a special evening. The food is rich and delicious and we leave room for dessert. If you want a romantic evening or just a special night with friends, I think this is the best place on Captiva for it.

• Visited October 2013

Indiana
“poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

nice menu....decent meal....very uninterested server. We were a group of 4 ladies on a Tuesday night...they were not busy, and didn't seem to care if we still waited for a drink order, etc.

• Visited November 2013
Cairo, Georgia
“Awesome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

My fiance and I dined here on our last day of vacation. I had the filet mignon and he had the grilled lobster tail. The food was amazing. It defintiely was one of our favorite stops the whole trip. We would have loved to have dessert, but were too full! Can't wait to go back again! :)

Visited September 2013
Louisville
“Best Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was my favorite meal on our vacation. The food was excellent and our waitress was wonderful. I wish I'd had room for dessert because I'm sure it would have been delicious!

Visited November 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful View, good food too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

While on a girlfriend trip to Sanibel we stopped here for lunch after a driving tour of the island. The tiled incline was beautiful. The view was great and while we were eating another customer came in announcing there was a manatee in front of the deck. It was gone by the time we went out but nice to know they are there. Our waitress was nice and attentive. The food was fresh and delicious. We all enjoyed the trip!

• Visited November 2013