Travelodge Fort Myers North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
View Hotel
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Welcome-In(Fort Myers)
View Hotel
Sabal Park(North Fort Myers)
Average 3/5
    • Pool
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 29 May 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
    daysinnfm, Webmaster at Travelodge Fort Myers North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Stayed one night after visiting the Everglades. We found this hotel via a coupon folder. The room was fine. Bathroom looked ok but when my girlfriend went to the toilet at night she found a roach in the bath. Other than that no complaints.

Pool looked clean. Ice machine was broken unfortunately.

If you are looking for a place just to spend the night; go for it. If you get the coupon rate it's well worth the money. I've stayed in way worse places. This place was just fine.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 28 May 2013

Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and i decided last minute to get out of town from Miami, and head over to Fort Myers to enjoy the beach and some relaxing. The only hotel i could find a room in was here, I regretted it the minute i walked in the room. I requested a non smoking room and i was given a room that smelled like an ash tray, I went right back to the front desk and i complained and the mummy they had for a manager thought it was a hassle and all he did was grunt. I was given another room, but it was so disgusting and so dirty it was pathetic. I had no choice but to stay here in this room. The mattresses where hard, dirty, and bigger than the base they sat on, it was a full size mattress sitting on twin frame. The decor was about 25 years outdated. My closet was bigger than the bathroom. The swimming pool was fool of idiots throwing a hardball at each other not caring that there were people and children in the pool also. The whole thing was a nightmare. I would rather spend the night in a county jail than in this hotel. I'm not a picky person, so for me to write ugh a review means hat it was real bad. Don't sty here. No phone in room, no microwave, no fridge, the ice maker didn't work. We were given two towels for 5 people 2 adults and 3 kids, when I asked for more towels i was given attitude and had to wait two hours.

Room Tip: Do your homework

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying with us and we appreciate the time taken to write the review.

We take each of the review quite seriously.

We investigated the points mentioned in the lengthy review and would like to inform that we regret the unlikely incidence like the one you have mentioned.

Nevertheless we have taken each of the responsible department to task to ensure that there is no second chance to post a review similarly.

We hope you would appreciate our efforts and do visit us to confirm this.

You will find your next stay a really nice experience.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The hotel has a very reasonable rate and recently been painted butis showing its age as the hot water failed on our final morning

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business