The first room I was checked in to smelled of a damp, wet mildew smell, had no phone, no coffee maker, and the bed linens were stained and had burn holes. Empty deer cans on top of the arm moire. When asked to move to another room they agreed but the new room was infested with ants and smelled like sewer. There was a police car looking for a vehicle in the parking lot with a spotlight when I arrived at the hotel in the evening. I highly recommend spending a little more and avoiding this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Route 41, Travelodge North Fort Myers hotel, near Harborside Convention Center, is the perfect starting place for your adventures in sunny Florida. Greet each morning at our Fort Myers, FL, hotel with a free newspaper. Each room in our pet-friendly hotel includes free Wi-Fi Internet access, a microwave and refrigerator, and handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms are available. After a day of sightseeing, pull your large-vehicle into our free parking lot and make a splash in our outdoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Fort Myers North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fort Myers North Hotel North Fort Myers
- North Fort Myers Days Inn
- Days Inn North Fort Myers
- Travelodge Fort Myers North North Fort Myers, Florida