This is a great place to stay -the location is perfect. Sue, Michelle and Paula at the front desk, who went out of their way to be helpful, friendly and welcoming, were the best. The first impressions of a hotel are extremely important and these staff members excelled. The rooms were clean, the beds really comfortable and the balcony was the outstanding feature. The hotel is right on the water and we spent hours watching the boats, sunset and sunrise from our balcony on the 6th floor. There is a coffee maker in each room and a microwave and refrigerator. The pool is large and heated - something I always look for when booking. The Ihop next door has a special breakfast for about $6.50 for hotel guests. The hotel is only 5 minutes away from the Edison and Ford estates, another big plus. It isn't the Ritz, but it is excellent value and we would definitely stay again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront Hotel North Fort Myers
- Best Western North Fort Myers
- North Fort Myers Best Western
- Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront North Fort Myers, Florida