Myself,daughter,2 teenage granddaughters had a fun 3 day stay. Hotel located perfectly for what we required. One granddaughter participating in a couple days of Ice Skating Competition at Skatorium just across the beautiful bridge on the Caloosahatchee river. We also ate at the I hop located very close to hotel. What a treat! Sat on the balcony four stories up,in the evening and enjoyed the sparkeling lights across the river. Room very clean and beds were heaven to sleep on. Staff could not be more accommodating and so cheerful about it. One granddaughter lost her sandel in the water one evening just off the pier and it was retrieved by a couple young men just enjoying dinner nearby! The rest of us were in the nice pool by the restaurant.Thanks to all of you!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront Hotel North Fort Myers
- Best Western North Fort Myers
- North Fort Myers Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Waterfront North Fort Myers, Florida