“Not like other knights inn” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 North Fort Myers

Motel 6 North Fort Myers
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Not like other knights inn”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel needs a lot of work.It's flooring is very unstable.I'm 5'11 and I felt like Alice in wonderland it's very small.The toilet is made for a five year old and not an adult.It was free with my wyndham rewards, however they should really just tear it down and rebuild.The pool is like a lagoon so please do not be fooled by the pictures or the hotel ad.The days inn is better right next door and 20x's better! The cool thing about the location is nationalism is around the corner with several bars and dining.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
knightsinnfortmyersf, Webmaster at Motel 6 North Fort Myers, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. While I don’t completely understand some of your remarks, I want to assure you that we take great pride in this property and in the level of comfort, amenities and service we provide. Dozens of guests are satisfied every week. In any case, I sincerely apologize for any perceived shortcoming.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fort Myers
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Not sure who supervises this hotel from Wyndham, but it should be condemned.
Carpet was torn, sink was cracked and had holes in it. Door frame to shower had toilet paper filling upon a crack at the floor. Towel rack was broken, toilet paper holder was broken. Shower had mold on the walls.
I was suppose to stay for four nights and left after two.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

knightsinnfortmyersf, Webmaster at Motel 6 North Fort Myers, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for spending two nights with us. I’m sorry you couldn’t complete your stay because of some maintenance issues with the room. We are reviewing all rooms now, looking for the issues you suggest are present. We work each day to make this property better and better -- and we satisfy hundreds of guests each month. Perhaps when you’re in town again, we can satisfy you too.

Travellers are raving about these North Fort Myers hotels

ft myers
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

We checked in the room on Friday night. When we got into our room, there was a very musty odor that did mot ho away. The ac did not work. They than moved us to anothet room which now tv did not work. We than went to ask for money back and stayed at s competitor with the same rate. This will be the last time at this chain hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

The overnight stay was terrible. The room was awful however, they were renovating some of the other rooms and they will certainly be an improvement.
The complementary breakfast was in the under construction lobby and was likewise terrible.
Can only get better

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
Dear Guest,

Thanks for pointing out that we’re changing and improving. You’re right: this property is getting better and better every day. While we’re still satisfying hundreds of guests each month, we realize we can do better and are working to make that happen. I sincerely apologize that we could not better meet your needs during this stay and hope you will try us again if you’re in town again.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

All I can say is WOW!. I got a room here for my son one night and after checking in we decided to get a bit to eat before going to the room...when I pulled out of the parking lot I immediately got pulled over by local law enforcement who was sitting in a lot across the street. The officer asked me what my business was at the motel and I told him I had just got a room for my son for the night. The officer then told me that I should consider looking at another place to stay because this place has high traffic for drug dealing and prostitution. The motel didn't look that bad from the outside, but when we went to the room we found it to be smelly and unkept. My son refused to go look for another motel since it was so late at night. When I returned the next day to pick him up I noticed he had bedbug bites all over his body. Needless to say son had to get rid of all his belongings as to not spread those varments to any other place he would be staying. They should level this place and burn it all.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Joyce B
knightsinnfortmyersf, Webmaster at Motel 6 North Fort Myers, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for your feedbacks. We strongly deny the allegation of an insect problem at our hotel and the allegation that there are illegal activities occurring at this hotel. Still, I’m sincerely sorry that for whatever reasons you did not find our accommodations to your liking. We strive for complete customer satisfaction and apparently failed you in this case. For that, I apologize wholeheartedly to you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Fort Myers
BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Waterfront
BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Waterfro...
#1 of 4 in North Fort Myers
Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites
Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites
#28 of 58 in Fort Myers
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd

Been to Motel 6 North Fort Myers? Share your experiences!