“Horrible Experience”

Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Brings to every experience the most typical Peruvian dishes through unique creation of dishes with a touch of gourmet. Providing a truly gastronomic and cultural experience, always maintaining a mystic and elegant environment that makes it unique. INKA Peruvian Restaurant has come to occupy a privileged position of leadership through the commitment and affection of everyone involved, pioneered the dissemination of authentic Peruvian food with twelve restaurants open and operating successfully in the United States of America, Guatemala, El Salvador and Costa Rica.
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We arrive early afternoon & the resturant was fairly empty..& We ask to be seated and handled two menus, 10 minutes later the waiter arrives, we ask for the Miami Spice Menu and he only gives us 1 so i ask for another menu. When we received the menu i ask the waiter if he could explain the menu.. he stated to read the menu that everything is stated on the menu & he left.. when we he come back i ask about lomo saltado & he told me if i need a Menu in Spanish.. Finally after the waiter Bad Attritude we decide to leave.. I won't recommend this resturant to my wrost enermy.

There are newer reviews for El Gran Inka

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Very good peruvian food, the ceviche is very good, they even have inka cola (a soda from Peru) The service is great, the menu has variety and the presentation is very good... Overall quality great the only downside for me is the prices, which I find a little over the regular for this kind of place

Reviewed 31 July 2013

1st. The food is awesome, i meet the chef.. He is a experienced chef from peru..
Service is good, time is not perfect when the restaurant is full, but at end the excelent taste of the food offset the waiting time.
The place is very good, well decorated and super clean...

I am a recurrent customer...

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Every time that I am in the area I like to eat in El gran Inka. for me it is a good option for lunch. The food is very good, the Seviche, Causa, Lomo msaltado and fish is always fresh and very tasty. Love Peruvian food and the gran Inka is an excellent choice.

1  Thank Simon317
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I love Peruvian cuisine and El Gran Inka, is a wonderful place to have it. The atmosphere is great, dim lights, nice furniture and layout, soft music.The menu is full of Peruvian delicacies: papas a la Huancaina,ceviches and tiraditos ( my favorite), arroz /Chaufa, great meats like sauteed beef tenderloin and Inka Angus skirt steak and desserts to die for: fried rice pudding with chicha morada or Suspiro de Lima, You have to try them !!!
Service is also very good!! and in my recent visit the team Jorge (our server) and Facundo9Bus boy) that took care of us, were OUTSTANDING ! A++++ very polite, reviewed in detail the specials, very helpful when we wanted advice or additional explanation,sooo quick at bringing the food and retrieving the dishes. An overall amazing dinner date, every time. There is live music on Wednesday and Thursday nights , don't miss out !!

1  Thank Lisa M