“Awesome Experience!”

Morton's The Steakhouse - North Miami Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - North Miami Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 173rd
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I had a wedding to attend in South Florida and decided to stay the night. I walked into Morton's in North Miami and sat at the bar to have a drink. All I was looking for was a drink to relax and kill a little time before going to bed. I was greeted by a friendly hostess and directed to the bar area. The bartender Jason was great and made me feel like a regular in his bar. The manager Chad, sharply dressed, approached me and introduced himself, making me feel like he was really happy to have me there. The other manager then came by and politely asked me if I'd be having dinner or any of the "bar bites" they offer at the bar menu. Overall, the friendliness of the staff made me feel right at home. Next time I go to Miami, I'll definitely go back to Morton's for dinner.

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

I thought it was very average here. I've eaten in a million times better steak places for half the price.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nicole1000
florida
“Great watering spot for cocktails at happy hour !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Great place to snack on steak sandwiches, smoked salmon pizza, crab cake sliders for $6 each, with cheap drinks and friendly buxomy service. Food is great drinks are large at an early hour to keep you lucid, and absorb the alcohol. Ask for the extra crispy fries or the shoe string fries, all these light offerings served at the friendly and welcoming bar, a good friendly hangout to nosh, drink, and watch the games or talk to strangers, enjoy!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Used to be better, SKIP the Miami spice menu (terrible)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Went to this location on September fourth a party of 5. Three of us ordered off of the Miami Spice Menu and two off of the regular. We ordered two bottles of $60 wine as well. The quality and taste of the Miami Spice dishes were terrible. As if they were annoyed that we saved money. Was very disappointed. Ended up sharing my sea bass with my gf as her stuffed shrimp was so over cooked she couldn't even eat it. They also didn't bring us the Miami Spice menu, we had to ask for it twice. Our server then returned with three menus for a table of 5 and said that's all she had. Why bother to participate in Miami Spice then hide the menus. The salmon was so over cooked as well (Miami spice dish) I will NEVER be back.

Aventura, Florida
“It Used To Be Better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Good steak but the most expensive in town. In fact, more expensive than New York prices.
Good bar with generous pour but you pay dearly for it.
I think this restaurant has lost direction since being purchased from original owners.

Visited April 2013