“Nice concept”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This place is worth at least a try. The concept is great, but it's not our style. I'm certain many appreciate the ability to order the pasta, sauce and sides of your choice, but the menu is too limited for us.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I come here with my husband after a good money making weekend! We love the pasta ( to death!) and the Red Wine. It's classy and top notch! The gentleman that has an accent always serves us and its a very comfortable experience- like home. The little flat bread they serve with a green basil like dip is to due for! The only is a little Italian woman and she has a great business!

The only draw back was the tiramisu. It is made for kids and doesn't have alcohol. I don't mind that per se but it just has no flavor. It's a little bit of a let down because everything else is SO FANTASTIC! But the tiramisu really does need to be "classic" because kids can eat something else...

Definitely recommend! Highly!

Reviewed 1 October 2012

The owner of Yes Pasta is from Rome, and it shows. The homemade pasta and sauces, expecially the mushroom sauce, are amazing. Eveything I, and my dining partners, have ever had here are just delicious- from salads, pizzas, dessert, and the SANGRIA!!! $13.90 for a large carafe (about 6 glasses) is a deal I never pass up.
Yes Pasta is a casual restaurant with an open kitchen in the back- love that! And, the owner is such a nice lady. We love the Italian lesson we get every time we go. Yes Pasta makes waiting for our next trip to Italy in April a little easier :)

Reviewed 25 August 2012

I'm Italian (from Milan) and this is the restaurant you really can't miss in Miami if you want to try the autenthic Pasta or other delicious and genuine specialties from the Italian cusine. Pritty, cozy environment and nice and clean decor with quite outdoor seating. Owners are both from Italy and they really care for details. I drive from downtown almost 15 miles only to eat the Seafood spaghetti, trust me: the best in Miami!. This hidden but extraordinary restaurant that makes me feel at home.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

A friend of mine had recommended Yes Pasta so I decided to go and I was very happy. The restaurant has a nice clean décor, the owner and waiters are very friendly and the best part I could do whatever I want with my pasta.

We started with eggplant parmesan, my favorite, which was nice and light. Then I had the ravello salad which has apples, almonds and goat cheese, very tasty. My friend had the one with avocado and shrimp, I tried some and it was pretty good, too.

I chose the whole wheat spaghetti, which you do not find it very often. Since I was looking for something light, I just added fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella and I was very happy with my choice. My friend had gnocchi with the tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, it was a good combination.

The best part is that the food was light and the portions were just right.

Unfortunately there was no room for desert. Maybe the next time!