“Fantastic NY style pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kings County Pizza - CLOSED

Kings County Pizza
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Takeout
Grapevine, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic NY style pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

We had a cheese pie and a meat-lovers and an order of eggplant parm with a side of ziti. Every bite was fantastic. We ordered take out and our food was still good and hot when we got it home. This restaurant is tiny. The seating is limited to two small tables on the sidewalk outside. They deliver.

• Visited June 2013

Bonn, Germany
“Careful with tipping !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

The two of us had a large pizza with black olives as a topping and two cokes. The food was good and the service very friendly. That's why I left a tip that was slightly over 20%. Only after getting home did I see that the waiter had already added 18% onto the bill. Beware !!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“The best pizza I ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

My family and I came to Florida for spring break and my grandparents who lived here said there was a pizza place they always wanted to try. So we ordered in the old world pizza IT WAS THE BEST PIZZA anyone in my family had ever eaten. Then the Garlic knots were very good with a homade dough. We also got the antipasti salad which was unreal. If your a pizza lover head to kings county pizza you wont regret it

sixsticks
“BEST AUTHENTIC NY STYLE PIZZA BY FAR!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012

I agree, don't let the location fool you. King's County is owned and operated by Rob & Tara and Rob knows just how to make an authentic NY style pizza! Their dough and pizza sauce is to die for, seriously! The crust is thin, fresh and crispy. The sauce is perfect, slightly sweet.
Rob makes a variation of the Grandma's pizza for me (Heni's pizza) with dollops of marina with fresh garlic & basil...scrumptious!!!
We have referred countless people to them and none have ever been disappointed & agree it's the best pizza in all of Miami and surrounding areas.
Love, love, love their pizza and wouldn't consider any other place...ever!

• Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Pizza My Way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

Hooray I found a great NY style pizza done with my CHEESE! Being lactose intolerant had stopped me from eating pizza till I found this local haven,. I just brought in my own grated soy cheese and had a GREAT pizza,

• Visited October 2012