“I recommend ”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 305-397-8215
“I recommend ”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Exelente,and a friendly staff.huge plates the food is awesome.treat the picanha delicious .I would return ,lugar exelente la comida imprecionante ,grandes porciones .prueba la picanha

• Korean first
  • Polish first
New York
“Average Brazilian Fare”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I had dinner here which was perfectly acceptable but not fantastic. Very good Bolinhas de Bacalhao, Strogonoff de Carne was good and we also had a Moqueca de Camarao that was also good. My only real complaint is that it is only beer & wine; no Caipirinhas...

Visited April 2014
“My GOD this restaurant!!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was our first trip to Miami. We are wandering around down there and need some food. We stop at the door and are looking at the menu. This nice man, one could assume to be the owner, manager or something, comes out and tells us about the lunch specials. We are sold.

I order the Steak Cavalo and my wife ordered the Strogonoff de Carne. She ordered a glass of wine and I had some mango juice. My plate arrives and i don't think there is any way I could eat all this food. My plate had a fried egg topped steak, salad, rice, beans, potato salad and fried bananas. It was probably the best meal I have ever had in my life. My wife's beef strogonoff was also a huge serving, we are talking about lunch time here. She loved it! This was no Hamburger Helper $h!t here folks, this was the good stuff. It was a light sauce with tender beef and mushrooms served over rice.

We loved it. This place deserves the top spot on Trip Advisor!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
Miami, Florida, United States
“Excellent churrasco”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Went to this restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews. I figured it was the top restaurant in the area so all the reviewers couldn't be wrong. As usual, it was ranked high for a reason. The steaks were excellent and portions were big. Definitely left satisfied!

Visited April 2014
“Recommended!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great food, big portions, good prices, and friendly staff. Very recommended, definitely consider the portions though! One dish is probably enough for two people if you don't eat that much! The place is cozy and the food tasty, so it's worth a visit if this is what you're looking for.

• Visited February 2014