“Beef lover's dream”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 163 ST
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Went here recently on a Sunday evening while visiting Miami. I have been to similar restaurants and will say that the combination of great service, delicious food and great value would have me rank this #1 among similar eateries. Great selection on the salad bar/buffet and unbelievably tasty meats that just keep coming. Unexpectedly, the caramelized pineapple was one of the highlights. I will definitely make time for another visit on my next visit to the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Area Code 55 Brazilian Steakhouse has the most attentive restaurant staff I've come across in the Miami area. The food was all delicious - the salad bar offered great selection, the side dishes were good (best black beans and rice I've had in ANY restaurant), and the meats were outstanding.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The restaurant is really cozy and worth the trip.
If I was the management I would pay more attention to the service provided; As I'm a southern Brazilian, I expected to be served with all the advertised meat, however only 4 different types came to the table.
So, if you know meat, you have to ask for, don't expect them to serve you voluntarily.
I will go back!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The manager need to go to customer service clases. She was rude although the food it's delicious and in quality and price. The waitress was kind...

1  Thank Llliam
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Half the cost of the competition and twice better, forget Texas Do Brazil and The Knife, Area Code 55 is by far much better, better service, better prices and better quality, even the menu has more variety than the competition, I was really impressed when I got the bill (for the good)