“Middle Eastern heaven”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Miami Beach, Florida
“Middle Eastern heaven”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Whether it's shawarma or falafel, tabbouleh or kibbe you will be delighted with this gem located in a mall between the beach and Biscayne Blvd. very reasonable prices and over flowing portions. Very fresh, well prepared and authentic.

Visited December 2013

• Hungarian first
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great food. ”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I don't frequent Middle Eastern restaurants, but the food here was really good. Nice and clean restaurant. Service was just okay. A bit slow with the service and could have been a bit more friendly.

Miami, Florida
“THE REAL DEAL MIDDLE EASTERN FOOD”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was such a refreshing surprise in Sunny Isles, Miami. Fabulous food, good service.
I usually order the home made hummus, the home made tabouli and fried kibb and I can go no further.
This is served with Kabobji's homemade fresh-out-the-oven pita bread. There is one guy who is dedicated to producing this delish pita bread - the oven is in guest area of the restaurant like a big pizza oven and I shudder to think of how many breads they go through every day!

On our most recent visit we tried the Sujuk appetizer, a spicy beef Middle Eastern Sausage sauteed in pomegranate syrup which was sublime.

There has not been a thing we have eaten which has disappointed.

DO ask for their nuclear homemade hot sauce - it is divine.

Kabobji is not inexpensive but every bit is worth every penny!

• Visited September 2013
Miami Beach
“Cannnot understand the bad reviews as a customer of 2 years”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

In my opinion, there are only two excellent Middle Eastern Restaurants in Miami Dade County, and this is one of them.
I have been a frequent customer of this restaurant for over two years now. I visit them at least once a month and have dined there both for lunch and for dinner. This is not a tourist based business as it caters mostly to locals in Aventura, North Miami, Bal Harbour, and Miami Beach areas. Their customers are repeat customers.
It is always full of people that appear to be enjoying their food. I particularly enjoy Kibbeh nayeh which is a raw meat dish you just don't find everywhere nor should eat anywhere unless you are confident in food preparation, cleanliness, and the use of fresh produce and meat by the establishment.
This restaurant is spotless, well managed, and I have never, ever, had bad service.
Yes, sometimes they get very busy and you might have to wait a little bit for something, but that is because they are busy, and they are busy for a reason; the food is great.
Ali, the owner, or his Manager greet us each time we come in and are vigilant about ensuring good service. The prices are fair and their staff is friendly. Their fresh made Tabbouleh is some of the best I have had anywhere. Their Labneh, Hummus,and Baba Ganoush are awesome.
Last year they expanded out into the vacant space next door, doubled their size, and redecorated. It does get a little loud because of the high ceilings and floor finish, but that is my only criticism.
Try it yourself.

• Visited August 2013
California
“They don't care about customer!!!!! Customer service SUCKS”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I will never go there again! So bad you guys don't care about customers anymore. Business like that start to go down customer by customer, we are so disappointed. You don't care now, but will care soon. For me and my husband today was enough!!! Customers are networks nowadays, but you just don't get it. Bye from my Facebook, previous recommendations, from my friends and family lives, and from my life. Ridiculous!

• Visited July 2013