“such bad and rude treatment”

Xcursions USA - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$68.98*
and up
Key West Day Trip with Trolley, Train or Water Activities
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Xcursions USA" is mainly dedicated to daily trips between Miami and Key West, we also operate local tours in Miami and partnered with some local companies in Key west in order to offer our guests options to do while in the island like Snorkeling Trips, Parasailing, Hop on Hop off trolley and train tours as well as Glass bottom boat ride. We are now one of the major bus operators from Miami to Key West offering only motor coach service and now we just added a couple of new Double Decker fully enclosed buses to our fleet.
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Never again.
They treat us as animals.

They ask me to be ready at 6:15, the driver did not arrived until 6:40

For waiting we bought a coffee and hot chocolate with the kids, When arrived the driver force us to through all the beverage without waiting a single minute.

I never feel treated like this time. When we were already 1 hour running I see that we where just 1 kilometer from our hotel. So I asked him why he did not give us the pick up 1 hour later.

He told me that If I did not wanted the system I can always go out the bus. I was so surprise.

But 20 minutes later they stopped to ask all the bus to change to anther bus. I asked the reason and again an answer rude.

I decided not to continue. and he just through me the voucher at my face. My kids could not believed.

When I asked a taxi to return to my hotel I discovered that after 90 minutes in the bus I was only at 4 km from my hotel.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY .

Nicola C, Manager at Xcursions USA - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

Unfortunately the customer was given the wrong pick up time by the internet company were they bought the tour (they did not contact us at any time to confirm the time wich from 4441 Collins Av. Is between 6:35 nd 6:45 AM), the hotel pick up is a complementary scheduled service that we offer to our guests going on the Key West trip, our bus will leave Miami between 7:45 and 8:00AM we do pick up guests in different buses to get to the last pick up point in south beach or downtown Miami were they will get transfered to the traveling bus, guests that do not wish to wait for all pick ups are asked to meet our bus at 7:30AM at Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami wich it will be our last stop. There are signs that there is NO Food, Drinks or Smoking on board of our vehicles the only thing we allow is bottled water.
If customer does not pay attention to the sign located on the door in all our vehicles that clearly states NO FOOD,DRINKS & SMOKING, the driver will tell them again before they bourd so they can dispose of their not allowed things.
The customer need to be ready to get picked up when bus arrives and we do not under any circumstances have to wait for customers like this one to just finish his coffe while there is more passenger on board and other ones waiting to get picked up.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Even tought the ride is about 5 hrs, the view is just amazing. Can't wait to go again !!!!

1  Thank vroccab
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I and my family went on this tour and really enjoyed Key West, we had about six hours on the island and its a most see island when traveling to Miami, bus Driver was very helpfull, we got picked up from our hotel in Miami Beach, he took the time to explain everything there is to do and see in Key West. The bus was very nice, clean and it seem like new to me.
Bottom line Take this tour for the day and if you can spend a night or two in Key West.
***** 5 Stars

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Vacations waking up at 6:00AM is not good - unless it's for Key West! We had a great ride to Key West, with information about the keys along the ride. Even if the ride seems long, it's totally worth it! It's BEAUTIFUL!!

You arrive in Key West and have approximately 5 hours on your own. Just the right amount of time to visit the small Island.

We went to see the Southernmost Point of the US, had a drink at Sloppy Joe's, eat a Key Lime pie, went to Ernest Hemingway's House, JUST PERFECT!

I am really happy that we went to Key West. It's totally worth it!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I booked and paid to go to key west and was told the bus would pick us up at 7am. At 5 to 7 i waited for about 20 minutes before calling the guy we booked it through. He said the coach arrived at 6:45 am - He had given us the wrong pick up time. The driver was supposed to call and wait for us, which he did not. All the company could say was that there was no way possible for us to go to key west that day. No apologies. No offer of refund. He said we had to go the following day, even after I had told him repeatedly we were leaving the following day. Still no apology.

They were very rude, unsympathetic and unprofessional.

Furthermore, I later found out that this company charges an extra $20 - $30 per person over other companies.

Nicola C, Guest Relations Manager at Xcursions USA - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2012

When booking thru an outside agency we are not responsible for any misunderstendings between passenger and agency we are the tour operator and not the sales agency and our drivers are supposed to have a wait time of no more than 5 minutes at each stop, we did not offer any type of refund because we do not get paid by booking agencies until after the tour is made by passengers, so I'm sure that we did not get paid by the booking agency for your tour making them responsible for any refunds. We are very sorry you could not make it and sure hope you are able to come back to Miami Soon if you do please contact us and i will make sure you get a complimentary ticket to go to Key West for the day as an Xcursions USA's VIP Guest!!!