“Rude manager”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Official Sports Grill of your favorite Florida teams.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The manager Larry Morales is rude to his employees and with customers I believe he is not the type person to be a manager. I saw him mistreat the employees. I will not go back if this is the way they treat the employees...

Dylan S, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Arnold,

Thank you for taking the time to review our North Miami Beach location. We are terribly sorry to hear of this experience and would like to learn more. Would you mind taking a minute to send us a quick message with any additional details? Our Executive Management would like to look into this further.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
Stephanie W
Guest Services
swerner@duffysmvp.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place for food drinks and fun.We docked our yacht and were seated with an amazing view of the water.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Late review from Sunday.. this is a sports bar no question about it but it is also family n college crowd n yacht folks all in one. Place is huge they have really nice outdoor area that is just awesome for watching boats n yachts go by and stop to come in to eat. They also have a VIP area with a pool for 10 buck cover charge which is not bad at all n with blasting music. Now the drinks n food... my pear martini was on point ☝️ I ordered the jerk chicken and I was surprised it was a chicken breast but it was perfect . My bf had the burger n it was nice n juicy as well .. overall I gave it 4 stars cause its a sports bar lol but it is much nicer n food is better than other joints in area and the hosts seem overwhelmed at times bc it gets packed quick . I would absolutely come back here

Reviewed 1 June 2018

It's wonderful to enjoy the fresh air while dining. Many seats and lots of parking. It's a great way for sports fan. Also, there is a pool to swim. (call to confirm) I did not notice a life guard.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I had been here before and its a great location. Right on the water with boats going by and coming in for lunch. I had talked the place up to my wife and I was completely let done. It was not very busy, we sat right down and proceeded to wait 10 minutes and no one came to see us. I track down a busboy to get anyone's attention. Finally a drink order and since we had been waiting we were ready to order food. Well the waitress came took our drinks and walked away. She came back much later without the drinks or water took our order. Finally a beer has been served. I ordered the steak sandwich with no mushrooms. A very easy order which I have ordered before. It came out wrong in about 30 minutes. It went back to the kitchen and we didn't hear from anyone for another 30 minutes. My wife had to track down the waitress to get a refill for her tea and to get me another beer. When my sandwich came back, the mushrooms were just removed and the sandwich was pitifully dry I'm sure because it had been sitting under the lights. The waitress dropped it off and said the manager wasn't charging us for the meal. Oh yea, we had onion rings that didn't come out until after the sandwich! No offer of do you want a appetizer while you wait or anything! While the meal was no charged the Manager did not come to our table nor did anyone apologize. Pitiful management if you ask me. They obviously knew the service and food was horrible or they would not have offered the free meal. Oh we still paid for our drinks. Its unfortunate I will never go back its such a great location! FYI, I am a Duffy's reward member and I was frequent diner at their other locations, but never again!!

Dylan S, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to review our North Miami Beach location. We want to sincerely apologize for this experience and will be sending you a message to learn more.
Stephanie Werner