“Nice view and atmosphere”
Review of Rouge - CLOSED

Rouge
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 35th Ave
Description: Conveniently situated at Restaurant Row at the Intracoastal Mall Plaza, step into Rouge and discover a boutique dining experience one will forever remember. Restaurateur Alex Podolny's newest dining masterpiece presents Global Cuisine amidst a spectacular view of the Intracoastal. Day or night, Rouge becomes your quintessential Casual Fine Dining destination. Call us today at 305.944.9997 to make a reservation to join us for dinner, brunch, special occasion dining or just because. We look forward to serving you. ~ Rouge Management Staff
Parkland, Florida
“Nice view and atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Nice romantic atmosphere. Kind of South Beachy. Waiter was very attentive and friendly but we got here at 6 pm and had the whole restaraunt to ourselves! Had the short ribs and the lamb chops. The chops were cooked perfectly with beautiful flavor and tenderness. The short ribs were very good too but not as flavorful. The appetizer we had was a combo of shrimp and beef on skewers served on some heating element with dipping sauces on the side. These were excellent with or without sauces. Savor each bite. Asparagus and potatoes as sides and they were good but not marvelous. Had the mexican mousse with Frangelica which was excellent but very rich even for just a couple. Prices may be a little high but overall a good experience. Waiters wear jeans so very smart casual dress. Apparently starts popping around 9 if you want a bit more crowd ambiance.

• Visited October 2013

Hillsboro Beach, Florida
“Never again!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I called and made reservations two days in advance without a problem, or so I thought. My husband and I drove more than an hour to get there. The restaurant is located in a mall with water behind it. In fact, there were about four restaurants in a row. We arrived about 10 minutes early for our 630pm reservation. When we got to the door, we were greeted by Disney characters, children and people flurrying around. When we told the employee that we had a dinner reservation, she VERY rudely told me that they were closed for a private party and then had the nerve to ask me who took my reservation. Afterwards, she dismissed me and turned away. Needless to say, we will NEVER visit Rouge again and suggest you make sure you get the name of the person who takes your reservation. We ended up eating in a GREAT Greek restaurant a few doors away. We. give them 5 stars. Great fish, grilled octopus and great martins.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank 59jan
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“A very unpleasant establishment”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Restaurant.com received my opinion about this restaurant--they never published it---I guess a participating restaurant is "entitled to one or two negative reviews per month" without being published!!!--how biassed is this? We dined at Rouge with a restaurant .com offer, the wine list is minimal and expensive, on the entree section the item that appealed the most was an Allen Brothers prime beef. Our steak arrived as shredded beef not a solid piece of meat flanked in two angles by a bone (the bone was not attached to the meat) upon complaining to the manager about this unusual presentation he become verbally aggressive and unpleasant claiming "this is the way the chef chooses the fix the beef"!!--come on---when you order a center cut from a reputable restaurant you expect to do the carving yourself. I am guessing this dish was assembled into several portions, one the bone and then the shredded beef from a croc-pot??--In any event, I will never go there again and I was disappointed that restaurant.com does not wish to be unbiassed and let the truth and perception of his customers be published as it should at lib.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank EliasJ
“Chic decor with a breath-taking waterfront view!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The most impressive thing was the service! It was on point! Our server Adam was EXCELLENT! The decor was very nice. It was very chic and trendy. Plush white leather couches with large scale wall art. The homemade bacon and the 2 lb snapper were scrumptious! The nutella fondue was delicious but the dipping selection could have been a little more than just fruits. The raspberry mojito was perfection!

• Visited December 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I'm ok with overpriced food if it is good food. The food here was absolutely disgusting and tremendously overpriced. After paying $100 which included the Groupon deduction, we had to go to another restaurant because we were still hungry. This place won't last long. It's gross.

• Visited October 2013